Get your grill ready because this is my all-time-favorite grilled vegetable recipe. Eggplant is infinitely better grilled, and this one comes with a simple yet addicting tahini dressing. The Mediterranean vibes will have you feeling like you're relaxing along the coast, and we are always up for that. These are best served fresh off the grill when they are still warm. A little hot sauce served with them is always a hit.
Love this recipe? Leave us a comment below and don't forget to rate it!
extra-virgin olive oil
crushed red pepper flakes
Freshly ground black pepper
large eggplants, sliced into 1/4" rounds
freshly chopped parsley
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Juice of 1 lemon
clove garlic, minced
- Make eggplant: Heat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. In a small bowl, combine oil, oregano, and red pepper flakes. Brush all over eggplants and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill eggplants until tender and slightly charred, about 3 minutes per side.
- Top grilled eggplants with feta and parsley, then squeeze lemon juice over.
- Make tahini dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together tahini, lemon juice, water, and garlic. Season with salt. If dressing is too thick, add more water, a tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency.
- Serve eggplant warm with tahini dressing.